Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good Morning All



































It has been soooo hoooot out here in Las Vegas, that I don't leave the house unless I have to. I can't wait till October when the weather will be cooler. Hopefully it will snow this year again, we had a lot of fun. Been busy for the past two weeks, helping my mom with invitations, candy wrappers, and scrapbook albums. So sorry i haven't been on for a while. Heres so scrapbook pages I have made in the past week. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. This pages can be found at my etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pages!!!! Hope it cools off for you soon! It was a very hot day here in AZ.
    I love following your blog and as a thank you for your inspiration, I have an award on my blog for you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definately looks like you have been busy. Great job! I wish that I was that productive!

    ReplyDelete